Hair is half the beauty of your face. A new hair-do changes the whole appearance and personality of a person. So when such a vital part of personality is endangered, then it becomes indispensable to save your hair from extinction! There are many jewels of nature which work wonder on hair loss. So preserving your valuable asset is not all that difficult! All it needs is little scoop of caring and a dollop of love.
How to Get Thick Hair Naturally At Home
Causes of Hair Fall
There are as many causes of hair fall as there are types of hair. Ranging from the geography of where you live to the biology of your age, everything can account for hair fall. And to add to the problem the new age weapons of stress, dying, pollution etc. have become effective than ever. Our lifestyle plays an imperative role in the health we enjoy.
Now, if you think that this is leading to the same age old techniques for reducing hair loss and your receding hair line used in your salons, then read on to find yourself wronged, because here we are going to tell you some DIY (do-it-yourself) easy tips to control your hair loss. They are safe, they are cheap, and they are easily available because they are NATURAL.
The first remedy can be found in your daily breakfast. Eggs. Yes, it’s that cheap, safe and simple, as we told you. Eggs are the most effective protein nourishment for hair loss.
- Egg can be used directly by applying it on hair. Beat it nicely and apply it on your hair. Leave it for an hour and wash with a mild shampoo.
- You can also make a mix of egg yolk and olive oil or glycerin and massage your scalp with it for half an hour. You can do this twice a week
Here is a little secret from grandma’s casket for increasing hair volume and the magic ingredient is Fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek contains nicotinic acid, lecithin, protein which help the hair growth enormously.
- Soak fenugreek seeds according to the length of your hair, overnight. Make a paste with 2 teaspoons of coconut hair oil and apply the paste on your hair for one and half hour and wash with lukewarm water.
- The water in which fenugreek was soaked can also be used to wash your hair as it contains the nutrients of fenugreek and is equally beneficial.
You already know the benefits of oiling the hair. To enhance the quality and benefits here a small trick you can use while oiling your hair for maximum benefits. Instead of using just one oil, use many oils in small proportion. This will give you the nutrients from every oil. Make olive oil and castor oil your main ingredients. You can use coconut oil, mustard oil, jojoba oil etc. in small proportions.
Avocado has many health benefits and among them nutrients for hair tops the list. It has qualities to moisture the hair, provide vitamin E for the overall growth and increase the volume.
- Make a smooth paste of avocado. You can also use banana to enhance the nutrient value. Add spoonful oil for moisturizing and softening of hair.
- Apply the paste on your hair and cover it with a head mask. Leave for 1 hour and wash with lukewarm water.
Citric fruits are very good for skin. But few people know that it works wonders on the bulkiness of your hair. Other than the fact that it nourishes the scalp with vitamin C, there are benefits of cleansing and fighting dandruff, which makes it a super-ingredient for hair loss reduction.
- Make a pulp of orange peel and add equal quantity of apple paste. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for half an hour. Do this twice a week for best results.